T-Engine Forum holds many seminars and symposiums for the members and non-members.
Seminars held by the members are also introduced. If you wish to contribute such information, please make inquiries at the T-Engine Forum Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org）
- TRON Enableware Symposium for Smmer in 2011 Part-2 on Saturday, July 30, 2011
- TRON Enableware Symposium “Considering the Regression of Barrier-free Support after March 11, 2011″ was held on Saturday, July 2. Thank you for your participation.
- TRON Enableware Symposium for Saturday, July 2, 2011
- The 3rd T-Engine Forum Symposium “What Has Become of RFID?” was held on Tuesday, June 21, 2011. Presentation documents and other information have been uploaded.
- The 3rd T-Engine Forum Symposium "What Has Become of RFID?" for Tuesday, June 21, 2011
- Wednesday, May 18, 2011: Special Lecture in Commemoration of the Release of T-Kernel 2.0 was held. Presentation documents, etc. have been uploaded.
- [Seminar] Special Lecture in Commemoration of the Release of T-Kernel 2.0 for Tuesday, May 17, 2011
- Tuesday, April 19, 2011: The second T-Engine Forum Symposium "Healthcare Appliance" is over. Thank you for your participation.
- The 2nd T-Engine Forum Symposium “Healthcare Appliance” for Tuesday, April 19, 2011
- T-Engine Forum Symposium ＆ The 4th Workshop on TRON/Ubiquitous Computing Technology “From Smart Home to Smart City” for Tuesday, February 22, 2011
- Advance Registration for TRONSHOW2012 has started.
- 【TRONSHOW2012】 The deadline of the online registration of TRONSHOW2012 Sponsors and Exhibitors has been extended until August 31.
- Notification of the online registration of TRONSHOW2012 Sponsors and Exhibitions
T-Engine Forum Seminars
Approximately 20 embedded systems/ubiquitous ID seminars with hands-on practice are held by T-Engine Forum each year. The member of the forum can participate in these seminars for free. There is a limit of the number of participants who can attend for free depending on the membership types.
The content widely ranges in various fields from basic course to hands-on practice. It is recommended to attend a lecture and the related hands-on practice.
To learn the basics of embedded real-time system and try real-time OS programming:
【Seminar】 Introduction to ITRON/T-Kernel
【Hands-on Practice】 Introduction to μT-Kernel（Beginners Course）
【Hands-on Practice】 Introduction to T-Kernel 2.0（Beginners Course）
【Hands-on Practice】 Introduction to ITRON（Beginners Course）
【Saturday Seminar】 Introduction to T-Kernel 2.0
To learn the basics of ubiquitous ID system and try the traceability system:
【Seminar】 Introduction to Ubiquitous ID
【Seminar ＋ Hands-on Practice】 Food Traceability Seminar